Saturday, August 10, 2013

Happy Birthday, Alexa.

It's been more than four years already...

Who would have thought that a quiet little Alexa would be this much of a good friend to me? But I never really knew what to expect then... Time had its own way of working its own magic upon so many lives...

You had given me a blessing of being a friend. It's hard for me to express these things in words, but you know that I am grateful that I can tell you my stories, that I can run to you with problems, and you'd help me sort things out.

Thank you for being such a great friend.

You're twenty as of today, and so, I wish you a very happy birthday!

P.S. Hold on for just a little bit. Pretty soon, we'll be drinking old cheap bottles of wine... Sit, talking, up all night... Saying things we haven't for a while... :) We'll have you back here, soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment