It was such a WILD night. It was a story about basketball, swimming, condoms, music, but most importantly, the night was about our family.
July 2, 2011, 12pm.
The moment Marketing101 ended, I was so eager to leave. Paasa Bitch was all set to leave, I had no idea where she went, and that ended the story of a horrible week. However, I was in a party mood and wasn't going to allow that to get to me, not when I was with my family.
I spent most of that afternoon with Arjo and Nica. We went out to Eastwood, had lunch in Fazoli's, picked on the breadsticks, danced along with the people at Johnny Rockets'. It's always something epic when I'm out with those people.
Later on, we picked up the box-loads of liquor, and crammed six people into my tiny car: Anina, Chan, Gabby, and Mark. John was supposed to tag along, but he woke up late(sayang!).
Then, the pre-party experience. It was a night filled with everything, just the right amount of drama(myself and Nica), happiness(I'm sure everyone), somewhat confusion(Hello Boo Gabunada), and a sense of home away from home(Frozen Bananas). It was something I just needed after the week of heartbreak and loneliness that I had gone through.
That's just the basic... Let's try to list the top 10 moments of the pre-party:
10. Dunk Contest
-On Nica's basketball hoop... It could be lowered, making dunking possible. EPIC
9. Basketball game (with Sam and Den)
-Justin terrorizing Sam and Den by playing basketball shirtless. EPIC
8. Sound Trip
-Everyone was singing on the karaoke machine, and playing on the guitar and piano. Songs. EPIC
7. Egyptian Pokpok
-Card game. Derivative of Slap Jack. EPIC
6. The Condom Sleep Over
-Matt, Mela , Pat all woke up with condoms on their bodies. EPIC
5. Boner Bubbles
-Boner bubbles, b-b-boner bubbles. Miki. EPIC
4. Kev Mayuga's dunk
-Kev Mayuga missed a dunk, ON A REGULATION HEIGHT HOOP. It missed, but still EPIC.
3. The Flying TNT's (into the pool)
-Adi and the others were throwing people into the swimming pool. EPIC
2. Boo
-Drunk off his ass. EPIC FUNNY.
1. Other Mark's body shot
-Self-explanatory. EPIC.
Then, of course, there were the highs, there are also the lows. I wouldn't know everything, despite the gossip that I am:
Nica's issue with Drew. //WRIST
Nica's issue with Drew. //WRIST
Tim apologizing to me. Straight face. WTF!
Shana's and my Flat tires. DAMN.
No comments:
Post a Comment